Tuesday, August 16, 2005

burning with fatigue

I think I'm going to scrap the competitive running until I get straight
with some of the projects here that keep finding no time to move
forward.  I'm forever the procrastinator and some of the outstanding
tasks are hurting me.





I'm discouraged that I can't manage my life so I have enough sleep to
support my ambitious schedule.  I had been managing OK without the more
intense runs, but now with the hard runs once a week I can't seem to
keep up to the sleep and food requirements.  So many buttons, so little
time.  I could use some steady income for a while and some rest.  I'm
at the end of my energy reserve.  It's been an intense summer this year
and the school year is going to be at least as demanding.





I was just beginning to run when the other Ian showed up to lend a hand
with the shop roof.  It's supposed to be a day of thunder showers
tomorrow so I'm a bit apprehensive about a room with no roof.  The
fellow that was helping got hurt and I lost him.  I don't know how to
do that kind of work so was relying on him to see me through.  Life in
the fast lane.





I got on EF's case about our exchange student from Venezuela yesterday.   EF
has been a big disappointment so far.  Our Regional Coordinator has
dropped every ball she had to play.  Yesterday I got on the offensive
and ruffled a few feathers.  I hope it was enough for them to pick up
their socks.  Adriana deserves better.  She's going to miss all the
orientation stuff and be dumped directly from big city Venezuela into
downtown Senkiw.  She's likely to die from the shock.  :P





Time for some grits and jowls. 



No comments:

Post a Comment