Monday, August 8, 2005

doing the nasty

I spent a better portion of the day writing. Not here, but nasty bits
of erotica. I've joined a small group of writers in a yahoo group to
share tips on writing. They are a serious bunch, so the mechanics of
writing take precedence over content from what I can tell. I published
a couple of things there before I lost my nerve and have benefited from
some excellent writing classes, but I was looking for more "content" to
see how the subject might be pitched. A close friend suggested I check
out literotica.  



When I did, I knew I was home. Content out the wazoo! All carefully
categorized and everything! Today I slacked off big time. I read and
wrote and eat and read and wrote. PU and the younger girls were away
and it was just M and me at home again. M worked today so I had the
place to myself. It was richly appreciated alone time. PU got home
tonight in time to pack and be off with M to Minneapolis tomorrow for
the week. I'll be doing the manual labour thing. How I'm going to fit
my running in has yet to be determined.

And now, it's time for my obligatory two pages of Harry Potter before I
conk out for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment