Tuesday, August 23, 2005

How I survived the Christian dinner date.

Ran a deadly four miles today.  I hadn't run in ten days, but the legs
were strong and I just was pissed off enough to need to beat myself up
a bit.  First mile was a slow 75% (132/bpm)  Second mile I ramped up to
85% (150/bpm)  Third mile I went slowly up to 97% (171/bpm).  The
second half mile was fast but I fucked up my chrono and missed the
split.  Damn!





Mile four started out slowly but the second half I turned on the jets
again and finished the fourth mile at about 85% or so.  I feel OK
tonight, but we'll see what I feel like after a slow 5 miles tomorrow
then another tempo on Wednesday.  Roofing tomorrow night might cramp my
style some as will not being in bed, like NOW!

Shine on you crazy diamonds.

No comments:

Post a Comment