Thursday, August 4, 2005

perfect summer day

25C brilliant sky and a stiff 40km/hr wind out of the north west all made for a dry air mass to caress and nurture. A very soft day to be alive.

I don't have to run tomorrow! I'm so ready for a day off. Early to bed and all, I can't wait to be asleep. PU is off with M and a friend of hers to the cottage tomorrow and it will be very quiet around here. I made a dent in some clock work today but there is lots that remains undone. I have a chime mechanism that's challenging my superiority at the moment. :P

Stretched the itbs out tonight and spent a lot of time keeping my legs flex able. I'm in love with running, but it's the self care that has me really hooked.

With friends sending cute images of family vacations like this, I can't help but sleep well.
http://shorterlink.org/387 Thanks E.

No comments:

Post a Comment