Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Shit, no shunted shop sheets were shaved

I wrote yesterday, but I'm not brave enough to post it here.  I'm still
a bit shy to post erotica and sign my name to it.  I keep wondering
when my Mum will catch up to it, or the school principal or who knows
who else I might be less than comfortable knowing the depths of my
depravity.  heheh





Yesterday I mostly just ran around doing family chores.  That has to be
held in check or it will take over and this week is bad for it.  I'm
the one available for impromptu errands and it can take a huge bite out
of the day to make a run to the doctors office or where ever.





Today I'm off the hook I think, but I have to make a delivery anyway so
it's kind of shot anyway.  Thursday I'm at a soccer tournament all
day.  Friday M moves to the Peg, but I'll likely bow out of that.  I
seem to be the focus of whatever anxiety she's feeling.  She's being a
bit mean, so I'll just stay out of the way for a bit.





Last night we worked on sheeting the east wall of the shop.  I'm so
pumped that the construction was careful enough that you can't really
see the division between the two buildings.  I feel like I got really
lucky in matching the colours to the existing metal.  We didn't pack it
in last night until 9:40pm or so.  I'm a tired boy today, but I expect
we'll strap the other walls tonight anyway.



I'll be lucky to get a run in today.  I'm not sure it's even wise,
but if it's possible I'll be there and enjoy my time outside. 
It's a wonderful time of year to be outside and I'm going to make the
most of it.



I'm still thinking about the horses I went with Ray to look at on
Sunday.  Heavily muscled two year old quarter horses.  The
one he wants to sell me is of no interest to me, but did I ever learn a
lot hanging with him for the afternoon.



I'm gaining strength by the day again now.  I was up late writing
last night, but I'm hoping I'm over the worst of my slump. 

No comments:

Post a Comment