Sunday, August 28, 2005

Today's raunch

A bit of a dubya jabbing.







I'm fine with Americans, but I'm not fine with ignorance. 
Isolation keeps so many in the U.S. insulated from a broader
context.  It pains me.  Chomsky's film Power and Terror is a decent intoduction into how far the skew is set.

  



A bit about the paranoia that farther points out the roll fear is playing in how America views itself in the world.





Astonomy is an interest for sure, but sky events like "the green flash"
and others remain vivid for me.  I found this site after

gave me a nod about lunar rainbows.  Just what I need!  One more excuse to stay up too late at night.  I

found this site that offers many of the basics.  It looks like it would be a great resource for home schoolers.





We may bring M2 home for school or more likely transfer her to another
school if she finds it irresistable to fall into old expected routines
after a

summer of working in a different and much more attentive style.




No comments:

Post a Comment