Friday, August 26, 2005

What will Adriana do in all the cold winter months?

We are expecting an exchange student from Venezuela sometime soon.  I
don't think she'll make it here before the beginning of school, but
we'll likely see her here before the middle of September I expect. 
Visa clearance was hindered by our past coordinator and the documents
from our school here.  Grrrrr.





Her English is broken, but she seems to wonder a lot about winter and
what we could possibly do through all that cold.  I'm not one for
staying in just because it's cold.  I like to be warm, don't get me
wrong, but that's a cinch and isn't difficult to do especially if one
is active so

I posted some ideas
  last night for her. 





Out for sushi last night and a couple of Asahi beers.  I love that stuff.





Bread making and deliveries today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment