Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Pool Guy

Whoa, I'm on rails and I'm not sure there are brakes on this train.  A crash is no doubt imminent.  Her first days
are a wake up call for everyone I think.  She's used to a maid to clean
up and I guess her Mum does every last bit of the cooking.  Maybe it's
not her Mum, but someone else is in the kitchen not Adriana, that's for
sure.  :D  She tried to cut cheese for a sandwich yesterday at lunch
and it was obvious there will be a lot to learn for her living here. 
<vbg>





Today and tomorrow I get to help a friend dig some serious shovels full of sand to prepare a weeping tile drain in the base of his pool.  I'm tired just looking at the amount of dirt that needs moving.  More fun with Dick. 





Fedora Core 4 is up and running.  I have print services!  I have almost
everything, except the Debian system I really want.   Time is an evil
foe.


Ravin'                        

No comments:

Post a Comment