Monday, October 31, 2005

Concert

Sarah Slean will play a solo concert on the 15th of November in Winnipeg at Westminster United. I'll be there, I have to to stay young.

I'm a fan of the stripped down concert. Ray Bonneville was the last concert I attended that was pretty plain as far as the band went. I bought the Rough Luck recording when Ray was at WCC last time.

Now if I could just get to see Kelly Joe Phelps in the same type of setting I'd know this was heaven. I bought Shine Eyed Mr. Zen and I play it a lot. Great guitarist. Great soul.



TEN COMMANDMENTS: The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments in a Courthouse:

You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery" and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians! It creates a hostile work environment! George Carlin.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment