Sunday, October 30, 2005

Estevan Model Engineers Show.

I love to go to this show.  If my life was less chaotic I might
actually get there more often.  Maurice phoned to give me shit after
this year's show again!  He's such a funny guy.  Talented beyond reason
with a lathe, mill and any welding set up known to man, but not so
skilled with the broader social thang.  





Kelly just sent the link to the new photos.  Hope someone else enjoys them as much as I do.  





Next year!  Like I'm going to take time to hunt next week if I blow myself up trying.  





Actually it won't be too tough.  Not a whole lot of the week is mine. 
I have a date in St. Pierre first thing Monday with my ADHD coach. 
Tuesday I take a buddy to surgery to clean up what the router did to
the end of his finger, then haul his butt home.  Wednesday first thing,
I'll entertain the electrician here to clear up the mast mount on the
shop and then finish off the soffit and remaining scraps of siding.





Somewhere in there John wants to hunt and work on the heating system. 
I bought a slough of fussy bits for plumbing it all this morning.  All that
remains is an automatic air release valve and fittings to make the job
complete.  I hope!



We are losing our treasured old fashioned hardware store in St.
Malo.  Robert wants to retire!  Can you imagine the
nerve!  hehh

He's a peach and deserves every inch of the rest that's coming to
him.  I will hope the stock of that amazing place is retained
locally by some miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment