Saturday, November 26, 2005

DVD

A replacement DVD player came home last night so the John Prine 52nd Street and Jeff McKay's Crap Shoot got another airing before bed. Tonight it's McKay's Haunts of the Black Masseur.

Plumbing is so good when it works out! Water softener is no longer a leaking mess and the pipe is through from the house to the shop. Yeah for arm strength.

===============

Way down, way down it must be. Can't stop this misery, it must be way down.

Spring is just a smile away, laughing like a summer day, turn around and look here fall, when I hear my lonely call.

The air is thin and the sky is flat. I'm gonna buy me a brand new hat. I went out to go insane, christ I hope it never rains.

Thought I saw a neon sign flash my name with the time. Probably didn't see a thing, crazy dreams and broken wings.

How you gonna get sunshine, peeking through venetian blinds. Don't you know that all out there, begins and ends the same place here.

Spring is just a smile away...

No comments:

Post a Comment