Wednesday, April 26, 2006

A free aquarium! :D



favorville.com


I love the internet. Like Freecycle this favorville is a good idea too.


I'm still a hacking mess, but finally submitted to a physicians care yesterday, so maybe things will turn around soon. The stress is killing me. I usually burn off my nervous energy running, but haven't done that in ten days or so. My lower back is where I carry the tension and I'll be crippled soon if I don't get back to running.


Manon's 4H achievement setup is tomorrow night and the small engine she rebuilt is almost done. It looks fabulous I must say. I've never been one for spending much time colouring between the lines, but I've out done myself on that level with this paint job on the old mower!


We bought it in Kleefeld when we first left the city behind in 1985. Now days the carburetors are throttled back with idiot switches so you need to use a 6.5 horse power engine to do the job a 3.5 horse power engine used to do. This little peach has no such limiters of course and a wide 21" cut. Those were the days of inch measurements too! heheh


Some of you may have noticed my interest in snakes recently. :P Those guys all talk in Fahrenheit degrees. It's been so long since I had to think in anything but Celsius that I've had to resort to an on line converter to get my bearings again. I find that comical. One step forward, two steps back.


Another blazing day in the sun for my garlic to leap ahead toward an early harvest. The truck is back in operation after I finally finished cleaning up all the terminals in the truck and Toyota, then charging and testing the four batteries I had. Two are on the way to the dump, including the one that was in the truck and the others are topped up and ready for service. Now maybe I can loosen my back up by hauling the flax bales from around the house to store them in the barn? Ya, that will help!


Coyote scat with nothing left but the rabbit fur. Life in the fast lane. < g >

No comments:

Post a Comment