Monday, June 26, 2006

bugs

Another day, another week. Got most of my house chores done yesterday to free up some time today. It's not working!! I suppose it's all the same, I'll just keep plodding ahead.

Can't find the leak on the lawn tractor tire, so that's going to bite into the morning as I take it to the garage for a tube insertion! Enough with the tubeless setup already!

The flowers on the garlic have all been lopped off and another trap for a pocket gopher has been dug, tended and set.

I was too tired to run yesterday and then I stayed up catching up on my reading last night, so I feel about the same level of fatigue today, which sucks, but paying the piper I must.

Bonnie found a spider in her laundry yesterday so Manon asked if she could keep it. It turns out to be a Dolomedes triton or Six Spotted Fishing Spider.

Although I suppose there is room for debate. I'll challenge this identification on the American Tarantula forum later. She's built a light web and she was a long way from water... unless Bonnie's laundry was actually growing. It's been known to happen. :P Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow!
Your's truly, Pollyanna. :P

You can see images of Manon's and her new vivarium at my flickr account.

manons_find_819

No comments:

Post a Comment