Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Brock's problem

Edit: As it turns out, this wasn't funny enough for the brunt of the joke. :(


Maybe you noticed my childhood friend that joined me. The Estevan Model Engineers Show pictures are up for the 2006 effort. Brock was captured in the third shot on the front page. I dug a little deeper and found the little gem below that tells more of the story.

Brock spent quite a bit of time in Mexico in the last few years with the folks that bought Versatile manufacturing. He used to run the shop floor when it was still in Winnipeg. I had no idea that he had this thing for a hot sauce from down there. Anything with "wet fart" in the title is bound to be going bad places.

As you can see from this archive shot of the trip, once he was away from his wife it all went to hell in a hand basket. You can be grateful you missed it all. I had to room with the guy. :(
Fire in the hole!

No comments:

Post a Comment