Tuesday, November 27, 2007

lj theme change

Ah hot ribs for lunch and a change of face for my live journal. I'd looked enviously at some others and finally decided any change in mine would be a change for the better.

I've got an issue I'd like to straighten out with this theme though. In both browsers I have loaded the pages do not load to be visible completely in one window. Scrolling left and right to see the whole of the display is irksome at least. If anyone has any suggestions on how to get beyond this irritation besides bailing out on the theme altogether, please make yourself heard here. I could use the help. Is this just evident in my browsers?

When I view the preview before posting this the page is balanced across the window! My resolution is set to 1024x768 and my browsers are both Linux based, Firefox and Konqueror.

No comments:

Post a Comment