Thursday, February 19, 2009

spay the pit

Rosie had a the baby making bits removed yesterday. It was brutal. She was still really dopey at 22:00 last night. Today she was spraying blood everywhere whenever she moved around. Of course being a terrier meant that she was all up for jumping around. Fortunately I saw it all coming and finally abandoned her to her kennel.

By 16:00 today she was still leaking quite a bit of bright blood so back she went. They'll bill me for that too apparently. Not a great vibe in the office. Young vet, local and not an ounce of humility. I felt like I was a very bad guy leaving my dog behind there again today. She could hardly believe I was walking away without her. I get seriously attached to the ugly ones and Rosie is a scary looking girl at times. Other times we'll choose to dwell on tonight though.

rose_ian0_750


I really want a puppy. Not until I have room though, but I want to raise another dog from a really young pup. I think I can now maybe lighten up enough to create a love they all deserve. Dogs are my favourite pet, but I think some might say I'm not that fussy. I think we have close to fifty of them running around here. Maybe that's why my family members hardly ever come to visit. My inlaws come all the time. Even the sister in law that is or at least was terrified of snakes. She's a trooper.

Leaving the vet today I was saddened to think that she could die of internal bleeding today. I kept checking her gums and the swelling. I'm a sap when it comes right down to it. I don't bond up to people nearly as well as i bond up to dogs. Heck, I'm closer to some of my snakes that some of my so called friends.
Too tired to party.
Misisng the dark force. She'll be home again tomrrow with any luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment