Sunday, May 24, 2009

lj2blogger

Wow, that was amazing! I bet you never felt a thing. :P 609 posts transferred quite painlessly from my Live Journal account to my new Blogspot blog. Yummy. I love it when things work out. I had no idea that I'd accumulated that number of posts. It was fun to go through the archive and see some of the pieces I'd forgotten.

I post mostly because I enjoy keeping friends and family up to date on life here. I enjoy writing and enjoy the feedback when I get it. Please don't hesitate to heckle me. I'm really enjoying the ease with which this place works. It's going to be fun to try and make it look more like my own, but I can't say as I'm unhappy with the stripped down look. I'm sure I'll get distracted from that sometime soon, but maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment