Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm a runner. Yeah I'm different

If you're uncomfortable with a fit man's bare bum, you will be uncomfortable with the first image in the sequence. I hadn't seen this ad campaign for Adidas, but I sure related to it when I saw it this morning. It was posted to a thread on the Running Mania board.

I'm craving a run. Yes, it's a fridgid -27C out there, but it's been a week since I ran and I don't think I am fit to do it yet. I've hurt my knee. I'm not even sure exactly how, but last Saturday I did something on the stairs I think and now running seems like it's a ways away from my mainstream. So sad! Physio in my future? I think so. It's still tender to the touch. It seems strange to me that there would not have been some twinge to tell me what I had done wrong, but I guess I could have missed it. Bah. I suppose that this is all just a good excuse to knit more or do more core work. I wish I was closer to a pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment