Tuesday, February 2, 2010

MIA

My Mum phoned today to see if I was still alive so I thought I'd best post something.

I'm well into the second sleeve of the charcoal sweater and rather fixated on the work. I ran yesterday for fun. I've got doctors fussing about my heart so I haven't been running. They told me to not do anything too stressful. Yesterday I decided that was a relative term not an absolute one. I have a murmur that looks like a bit of grief. Apparently my maternal grandfather had dance with a heart attack at 42 so I suppose the possibilities are undeniable.

I still answer the phone, but I'm really chasing this sweater. It's time to cut wood and not be knitting at all! Gotta go.

2 comments:

  1. I was just thinking about you! We should chat sometime. I might come out there this weekend. I'll let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please feel free to contact me for hugs at any time. You know where I live.

    ReplyDelete